Data & Reporting Manager: 11/2014 – Present
Programmer Analyst II- 03/2015 – 11/2014
Management of day to day Contract Reporting development team. Team consisted of ETL Developers, Quality Analyst and Business Analyst. Teams were subdivided into lines of business for Core Pharma reporting, Data Vault development, Break/Fix, and RSN/HSN reporting. Managed the implementations of data reporting for Pharma contracts which consisted of; Contract Red lines, Requirements Gathering, Development/QA, UAT and finally Production implementation. Worked directly with break fix team to analyze data issues from internal and external clients. Issues ranged from incorrect coding of reports, data entry by users, and system limitations that had to be overcome by implementation of back-end logic. Documented these issues to create improved processes and knowledge bases. Also, Responsible for employee performance reviews, departmental budgeting, resource management and allocation.
- Project Apollo
- Coordinated team of 8 developers for conversion of all contract reporting ETLs from SSIS into Talend tool-set. Effort consisted of 120+ ETLs and had a 6 month implementation timeline. Worked with business owners to coordinate notifications and schedules for release
- Data Vault
- Directed the design and implementation of Data Vault Point In-Time reporting structure. This involved centralizing, as much as possible, data transformations/logic into one reporting structure.
- Report Builder
- Directed the implementation of Report Builder as an enterprise wide solution allowing internal users to create and reuse operational and metrics reports.
- ETL Tools
- Directed the design and implementation of ETL tool-set from SSIS to Talend, new ETL Tool-set. This involved a complete tear down and redesign of infrastructure and process.
- Project Backlog Reduction
- Reduced reporting back log from 30 contracts to 0 in 3 months.